Sunday, July 13, 2014

Welcome to Orange Sippy Cup!




Hello there and welcome to Orange Sippy Cup! Who am I, you ask? I am Jesy, lucky mother of the gorgeous child you see above. I'm in my 30's and I live in Ohio. I don't have a lot of time for what you would call hobbies, unless you would count obsessively planning for her first birthday. We do a lot of arts and crafts in this house, though. And you will see a lot of that here. 

We call my daughter Bunny and she will be a year old in just over a week. And what a year it has been! There is really no amount of Pinterest boards or Google searches that can prepare you for your first child. Not even the crazy number of baby books I purchased in the months before her arrival. And believe me, there are a lot of them. My boyfriend would be the first to laugh with you about it. The months that follow giving birth are like nothing else you will ever experience. You learn what it takes to devote your entire life to caring for another human being. A human being who can't even smile at you yet. But I tell you it is worth it. She's now more like a small grown-up; walking, talking and mocking everything we do. And it is amazing. Every day is an adventure and I love all of it.

Welcome to our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment